Can ComfortUp help me with financing?
- Of course we accept all major credit cards … that’s a given. Here’s where we go even further.
- We gladly accept payments via Apple pay, Amazon pay, Google pay, PayPal, whether using PayPal Express or PayPal Credit.
- AND… we’re proud to offer a quick and easy FINANCING option, at time of purchase, via BREAD.
Bread allows you an easy and honest way to pay monthly for your big purchases. Checking your rate takes only seconds. Transparent pricing, easy online payments, and no prepayment penalties make your purchase worry-free.
Pay over time with BREAD on ComfortUp
Take advantage of flexible loan terms and lengths to buy the things you want now and pay over time. It’s completely transparent, with no tricks or gimmicks.
Quick and easy
We believe installment payments should be just as easy as checking out. That’s why you can make payments easily online from anywhere, and set up automatic payments.
Applying is easy, so you can be on your way to purchasing in seconds.
Experience transparent pricing with no surprises. You’ll never see any compounded interest or prepayment penalties.
Unlike credit cards, purchases through Bread® financing are made with straightforward installment loans. You’ll know each month’s payment (including any interest) before you buy. Once you’ve made all the monthly payments, you’re done!
Safe & secure
We take security seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information.
Check your rate
Check your rate before completing your purchase. Please see our FAQ for more information on how buying with Bread® may impact your credit score.
Check Out Immediately
You'll get a real-time decision and be able to check out right away without leaving the retailer's site.
Payments can easily be made from your phone or computer through our easy-to-use member portal.
Pay How You Like
Take control of how you repay your loan. You can pay by debit card, bank account, check, or money order.
Sign up for automatic payments and have the option to change your due date to one that works best for your needs.
No Prepayment Penalty
Prepay your loan at any time and save money on interest without the worry of getting charged prepayment penalties.
Below are additional Q&As to further explain this exceptional alternative.
How do I buy with Bread?
- You can apply via the website of any participating store.
- When you’re ready to buy, click on the Bread® financing button to get your rate in seconds.
- If you pre-qualify, you will be presented with the loan terms offered and sample monthly installment amounts. Add the item to the merchant’s shopping cart and choose Bread® as your preferred method of payment when you check out.
How does buying with Bread impact my credit score?
- Checking your rate only results in a soft inquiry and will not affect your credit score.
- If you pre-qualify and accept the terms offered, you will receive a hard inquiry as a customary notification to the credit bureaus the first time you complete a purchase using Bread®. Future purchases with Bread will not result in an additional hard inquiry.
- As with other credit products, the number of hard inquiries completed on your credit profile is a factor that credit bureaus use to calculate your credit score and may lower your score. Completing a purchase with Bread® may affect your score.
When are my payments due?
- Your first payment will be due no fewer than 30 days from the date the merchant settles your transaction. Subsequent payments are due on that date every month for the duration of your loan term. To view your payment schedule, log on to Bread’s member portal here.
How do I make a payment?
- You can make payments on your loan via your bank account, personal debit card, or mailed check. You can also set up automatic bill pay with your issuing bank.
- To make a payment online, visit members.getbread.com and enter the mobile phone number associated with your Bread account. Once logged in, you can view the details of your loan, make a one-time payment or set up recurring auto-payments.
- To make a payment by check or set up automatic bill pay with your bank, please refer to the address below:
c/o BreadPO Box 783186Philadelphia, PA 19178-3186
- Please be sure to include your loan number on any checks mailed or any payments set up through your bank.
When will my order arrive?
- To check on the status of your order, please contact the merchant with whom you have shopped directly.
How do I cancel my order if I have not received my items?
- To cancel your order, please contact the merchant with whom you have shopped directly.
- All cancellations are subject to the policies put in place by Bread’s merchant partners. If our merchant partner issues your cancellation, a partial or full refund is automatically applied to your loan. Your account status and loan balance are adjusted accordingly.
- You may still have an outstanding balance with Bread after a cancellation has been processed. This balance could consist of accrued interest.
- If a partial cancellation is issued, your monthly installment amount will be adjusted to reflect your new remaining balance. If your entire order is canceled, any payments made on your loan will be returned to you less the accrued interest.
- Any cancellations issued in excess of your current account balance will result in an outbound customer credit. This credit will be returned to the account used to make payments on your loan.
So that’s the story…
… and that’s why we work with BREAD – because we believe that simple interest financing is in our customers’ best interests. And we do like keeping things simple.
Any additional questions? Contact ComfortUp Customer Support at 1-855-337-0001.