What items are eligible for return?
To receive a refund, please make sure of the following:
- All returned merchandise must be in resalable condition
- The product must be free from damages, scratches and/or defects
- All merchandise cannot have been installed
- You must have the original manufacturer packaging for the item (manuals, accessories, packaging materials)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the original manufacturer packaging for the item
- Packages MUST be sent back by the delivery method they were delivered (UPS or LTL)
- All items must be returned with an assigned Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
Once an item has been installed it cannot be returned. Any damage due to improper installation is the responsibility of you or your installer. A warranty claim can be made, but it is up to the discretion of the manufacturer if they will cover any costs associated with an incorrect installation.
You must take the time to inspect the goods before you sign the delivery receipt from the carrier. If you sign the delivery receipt without inspecting the shipment you will be responsible for filing a freight claim and arranging for a repair or return of the damaged goods. Concealed damage claims must be reported immediately.
On occasion, the outer carton may look damaged, but the product inside the box is perfectly fine. If you suspect concealed damage, notate "Possible Freight Damage" on the delivery receipt while the driver is present. This way, if you discover later that the product is damaged, the remedy of a freight claim is less of a hassle.
Do not sign for damaged products. If your product arrives damaged, please (a) REFUSE DELIVERY and (b) Call Us Immediately so we can process the appropriate claims and coordinate an exchange for you.